Welcome to the Hub
We're a landmark recording facility in downtown Jozi with a decidedly old-school approach to making music.
This starts with community, so we're delighted you made it here...
Tired of working on your tracks in isolation?
Need a sounding board, some inspiration, or new ideas?
We host a platform for collaboration and networking here at the DownTown Music Hub.
Make sure to subscribe below so you don't miss a beat!
Are you ready to record?
Tracks written and arranged √
You're well rehearsed √
Everyone is dying to hear your new release √
Sure you haven't forgotten something?
Grab our handy free eBook and checklist, to ensure success.
So what’s it going to cost me?
Well we need to keep the lights on and make sure that our staff get paid, so here's your contribution:
Studio Two - Priced from R715 for a 6 hour session*
- Over 60m2 tracking space
- Vintage Harrison recording console
- Clear lines of sight & bucket-loads of Mojo!
Studio One - Priced from R880 for a 6 hour session*
- Over 138m2 tracking space!
- 72 Channel SSL Duality SE console
- Large, comfortable control room
- Clear sight lines when playing together
Studio Three - Priced from R600 for a 6 hour session*
- Dual booths for overdubbing
- 48 Channel SSL AWS 948 console
- Comfortable, modern control room
* Price varies according to time of day booked. Price does not include sound engineer.
See contact and booking section for more information on how to book